Very Happy Internship 2019
We are inviting applications for a fab-tastic three-month long internship from 1 September to 1 November 2019. There will be a stipend provided as well as liberal doses of fairy dust.
We are looking for applicants with an interest or experience in working with LGBTIA+ communities, specifically in the creation and growth of community development programmes with non-profit organisations. Applicants should have some skill in both writing and design. Proficiency in Photoshop and Illustrator preferred. It will be a four-day workweek, so there’s plenty of time left for trouble elsewhere.
The internship will focus primarily on these areas:
• Assist with programme development and branding
• Designing marketing collaterals, esp. graphics and layouts
• Seeding fear in the hearts of haters everywhere
• Creating and updating social media accounts
• Assist in writing speeches, fundraising appeals and community news
• Humans preferred but bears, pigs, monkeys, cubs, otters, beavers, foxes, butterflies, puppies, kitties and other members of the bestiary welcomed
Interviews with shortlisted applicants will take place the following week. Come ready with a sense of humour :^)
1 Sep — 1 Nov 2019
01 • A CV (max. 3 pages)
02 • A Cover Letter
03 • Submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 1 Aug 2019